In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
COVID INFORMATION: We are following the current City of Arvada, Jefferson County, and State of Colorado guidelines. We will update this info as it changes.
When signing up for this event, you agree to a set of COVID guidelines and social contract as stated here:
1. You agree to wear a mask/face covering when in the expo area, start corral after you cross the finish line. Face covering will not be required while you are running.
2. You agree to social distance of at least 6 ft while at the event including in the start area, finish area, and expo.
3. Must be "healthy" to attend. Please stay home if you are exhibiting any covid-like or other illness type symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, sneezing, sore/scratchy throat, etc.
4. You will not arrive at the event more than 30 minutes before your scheduled start time/wave. When you arrive, you are instructed to go to the starting area and your starting corral section (marked by signs and volunteers). After you finish, you will leave as soon after as possible and not cross through the starting area.
5. You agree to bring any race hydration/nutrition needed before or during your race. There will NOT be a water station on course. There will be water and some light snacks at the finish line.
In addition, all runners will be sent out in small waves (of 10 or 25 - subject to change) to allow for social distancing (waves assigned at registration based on estimated finish time). While in the expo area, talking to vendors, and getting finisher food, masks will be mandatory. You will also see all of our staff wearing masks at all times and volunteers wearing gloves while handing out finisher food/water. As the regulations change due to this ever-changing pandemic, we will keep registered racers informed with the most recent guidelines.